Friday, August 15, 2008

Artist Entry: Animosity vocalist Leo Miller gabs about 'Altered Beast'

Just getting home from the final stages of production of the Altered Beast EP. For those of you who have not yet heard, Animosity in collaboration with Berlin's finest, Drumcorps is releasing the coolest record ever made!  I said it, and once you see it you will understand why.  I honestly think that the hand screen-printed edition of this record is perhaps the most ambitious 10" vinyl release to date.  My friend Nick and I have spent literally countless hours getting these things together, printing all of the record jackets and it is finally done.  In the morning I will be shipping out al of the pre-orders.  If you happen to be one of these people, or plan on picking up a copy of the record, although it is not the "proper" speed, I highly recommend listening to it on the 33 rpm speed on your record player.  It really
makes for some seriously heavy and twisted music. All that being said, I want to say that I feel great! Creating things and accomplishing them is fun and rewarding. Yay! Thats all for now, have fun and listen to music. I just got back form Brazil and I might write some stories on here later when it is not 4 in the am.

No comments: